Kömmerling has developed a window for the UK market that can achieve a ‘U’ value of just 0.8, meeting the stringent demands of Passivhaus, the world’s leading standard in energy efficient construction. This is the window of tomorrow.
Energy conservation and the whole global agenda for the future of our planet is a high priority for not only governments, but for consumers too. In future years we will be doing more than ever to combat climate change either through legislation or by our own conscience and we will be at the forefront on this. It’s perfectly suited for domestic and commercial application.
Kommerling 88 Plus System specification:
- 88mm optimum frame depth
- 0.8 ‘U’ value, meeting the Passivhaus standard
- Designed to include high performance triple glazing
- Range of reinformcement options including foam-filled steels
- Co-extruded with a Greenline leadfree skin and a full recycled internal construction
- 44 colours plus the option of Alustar, an aluminium cladding
- Incorporates high security hardware from the O70 Gold and C70 Gold systems